The rules are simple:
- 70% of the film must be shot with an Original iPhone, iPhone 3G, , iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPod Touch, or iPad and iPad2 or any other Mobile device, (e.g. Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, etc.) to be eligible for a prize. Film’s shorter than 3 minutes will be classified as a short film, film’s longer than 3 minutes will be deemed as a feature.
- There is no time requirements on cinematography, comedy, documentary, or commercials.
- No excessive nudity or excessive profanity will be allowed. Nudity of upper body can not exceed 4 seconds and no more than 4 profane words in a film
- You cannot use copy written material unless you have a written permission to do so.
- You can use multiple iPhone and iPod Touch for your film.
- You can use any software to edit video and audio.
- You can use any software for color correction or special effects.
- You can use external microphone, wide angle lens, lighting, tripod, etc
- You may NOT submit your film to any other Festival (unless permitted by IFF via e-mail), until 1 year after iPhone Film Festival, Mobile Film Festival and OISFF announces the winners.
- Your film must not have participated in any other Festival (unless permitted by IFF via e-mail).
Remember, this is a reflection of you, your work and most importantly our community.
Note the submission deadline for the 2013 iPhone Film Festival IFF5 is November 1st, all films submitted after November 1st will qualify for the Spring iPhone Film Festival IFF6, Mobile Film Festival www.MobileFF.com and Olleh Film Festival.
All submission will automatically compete at the Olleh Film Festival.
For Non iOS films please submit your film to our sister site the Mobile Film Festival at www.MobileFF.com
iPhone Film Festival